The MacLachlan Woodworking Museum is located on the St. Lawrence River at Grass Creek Park, 16 km east of Kingston.
2993 Highway 2 E
This beautiful site along the St. Lawrence River offers many ways to extend your stay after you visit the Museum:
- Enjoy the sand beach and go for a swim
- Over 100 acres of park for you to explore.
- Watch the herons, geese and other wildlife
- Bring a picnic and use the barbecue facilities.
- Use the playground & covered gazebo.
If you would like to book the park facilities, please call our Facilities Booking Line at 613‐544‐4442, ext. 1817 or e‐mail firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain up to date fees and book any extra requirements for your special events.
For more information about Kingston Parks, visit the City of Kingston website