Below is a list of some of the available volunteer positions. If you’re interested in being a part of our team please call 613‐542‐0543 or email email@example.com for more information.
The Workshop Instructor is responsible for:
- Leading hands-on workshops in woodworking using non-power tools for children, youths, adults or seniors
- Creating a sample for the workshop they will be leading
See more information and apply to the workshop instructor opportunity here.
Event Craft Leader
The Event Craft Leader is responsible for:
- Organizing, preparation, and setting up in the weeks leading up to the event;
- Overseeing the table they are stationed at for the event;
- Assist visitors with the creation of their craft, ensuring that the material is readily accessible;